Transparent, self-adhesive, polyurethane film pad.
One can use protective film as protection against mechanical irritation of dry , originally healing wounds, which are present in epithelialisation phase - such as fresh tattoo.
In the first few hours after the tattoo is finished, the skin should be nurtured traditionally, that is using creams or vaseline and foil. After that time, the tattooed place should be washed by lukewarm soapy water, then you have to dry it thoroughly and apply the film pad. Wear protective film pad for 3 - 4 consecutive days without the need for cumbersome change of the film and related operations. If you have applied Tattoo Eazer Finish Silver or EGP System, Protective Film pad may be applied after a few minutes.
- Transparent, self-adhesive, polyurethane film pad;
- It provides an ef fective barrier against bacteria and protects the wound against secondary infection;
- Permeable for water vapor and oxygen, so does not interfere with the skin breathability;
- Perfectly fits the shape of the body;
- It enables continuous control of state of the wound and its surroundings without removing the film pad;
- The film pad may be painlessly removed with water, while not irritating the newly formed skin;
- It is waterproof, which enables daily body hygiene;
- Freely trimmed pieces can be combined with each other, thus helping to protect the tattoo regardless of the size and shape;
- Rollers available in: 15 cm x 10 m.